TASKS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS WEEK (if at all possible)
- Read Ruby Redfort, Feel The Fear.
- Enjoy a sunset or two.
- Stroll hand in hand with my other half.
- Chat freely with other people’s dogs. [Take for granted that motivation understood to be entirely wholesome]. Maybe photograph one or two.
- Enjoy the mischief and fun of grandsons, all the while hoping they will always be happy.
- Practice mindfulness and feel blessed in the moment.
- Have a game of mini golf and plan to lose spectacularly.
- Deal with utter irritation re THOUGHTLESSNESS of people who litter. Indulge despondency for three minutes then do something positive by litter picking. [Some derisory adjectives allowed whilst completing task.]
- Spot a drone and ponder on how potentially helpful and sinister they might be.
- See an A10 Thunderbolt flying up the coast and worry what it’s up to.
- See an iridescent cloud. Have thoughts of wonderment.